Leverage Idle Cryptocurrency
Earn More Stable Income
Call Deposit (0)
Time Deposit (0)
Deposit coins to generate coins, stable income
Customized at will, higher income
Annual Percentage Yield
Min Subscribe Quantity
Income Trend Graph
Annual Percentage Yield:
1. What is the Call Deposit?
There is no fixed investment period, and funds that you deposited can be redeemed flexibly at any time.
2. When I order a Call Deposit, what happens to my funds?
After subscribing, you will get a Call Deposit order, and then the interest calculation starts the next day.
3. How to end a current Call Deposit?
You can redeem the order by terminating under the [Earn] tab → click [Call Deposit] → click [Terminate].
4. After subscribing to a Call Deposit, when can I redeem it?
You can redeem it at any time.
5. How often do I receive interest in my current Call Deposit?
The interest earned on the Call Deposit, will be automatically accrued in the deposit daily.
6. What time of day is interest earned deposited?
Daily settlement time for interest earned is at 16:00 UTC
7. How is the daily interest calculated?
Accrued Interest = QTY * (1 + APY / 365) - QTY
1. What is a Time Deposit?
There is a fixed period of time that the Crypto investment stays deposited — which has a higher rate of return than a standard Call Deposit.
2. When I subscribe to a Time Deposit, what happens to my funds?
At the time of subscription, Earn will deduct the subscription funds from your assets, and they are locked into the deposit for the specified time period.
3. What happens after a Time Deposit terminates?
After the interest calculation completes, the principal and accrued interest of the subscription will be automatically invested into a Call Deposit for you — which you can then redeem at any time.
4. How to redeem a Time Deposit?
The Time Deposit cannot be redeemed before the pre-specified end date. The end date can be viewed via Earn → View Position → Time Deposit.
5. How is the total-estimated interest calculated?
We will use the sum of daily accrued interest to calculate the total estimated interest.