Cloud Native Solution Architect
US/Full-time on-site or remote office
Mamoru is a leading global digital asset financial service group. Our goals are to provide an all-rounded solution to facilitate easiest access to digital assets and smartest asset management products with our state-of-the-art technology and global coverage. The team is a group of elites coming from technology, market making and venture capital backgrounds. Mamoru is currently managing 100m+ assets and has over 15+ offices to offer 7*24 services to our clients.
We provide you with an international stage and competitive salary and benefits. Your professional ability will be fully developed in Mamoru. We sincerely hope that you can join our team to realize your self-worth.
- Lead cloud technical delivery from design to launch.
- Provide deep expertise & leadership across a range of technologies. You will be the go-to person for technology selection, resolving complex engineering issues and guiding best practices during projects.
- Design infra-structure that effectively address both functional and non-functional requirements.
- Using cloud as a foundation, work with clients to build modernization roadmaps for applications.
- Clearly articulate complex technical solutions to key business stakeholders.
- Mentor, coach and motivate less senior architects and engineers.
- Working with the project manager to support the technical aspects of project delivery including planning, estimating, quality, change and risk management.
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing requirements and technology landscape.
- Drive towards delivery excellence
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to set and manage appropriate expectations when defining solutions.
- Work with peers to strive for continuous improvement through establishing and driving best practices and processes in architecture.
- Track record of successfully delivering cloud-based solutions - from migrations to app modernization.
- Excellent communication skills (English), with the ability to work with stakeholders of all levels both technical and non-technical.
- Ability to produce detailed solution architecture diagrams and documentation.
- Strong experience with Kubernetes
- Strong experience with Infrastructure as Code tooling (Terraform, Maas, …)
- Solid understanding of cloud security - application, server, network, DevSecOps.
- Experience implementing containerized application
- Proficient with DevOps principles, Git, CI/CD tooling and best practices.
- An eagerness to learn and stay current - no two projects are ever the same.
- Strong understanding of Agile methodologies and core principles.
- Background in software development is an asset.
- Experience working with geographically dispersed team members.
- Experience providing technical leadership.
- Experience with AWS is desirable.
- Industry experience in running large-scale 7x24 application is a big plus.