How to withdraw digital currency?
If you want to withdraw digital currency funds to other platforms, you can use the withdrawal function to transfer out. Before withdrawing, you need to find the address on the corresponding withdrawal platform. copy the address to the withdrawal address of the Mamoru platform. After completing the information, you can transfer your digital assets to the account of the corresponding platform.
Click on www.mamoru.com
1. Enter the login page, enter the account ID and password
2. After logging in, , enter the Help Center and click the [Withdraw] button to withdraw digital currency or legal currency
3. Enter the digital currency withdrawal page. You may choose from different currencies and networks. Enter the withdrawal address, amount and network. The network fees are all different. After confirming the address, network and amount, submit the transaction.
4. After filling in the withdrawal information, click the [Withdraw] button on the pop up security verification. When you withdraw, you need to enter the email verification code and the SMS verification code. After the verification code is entered and verified, click the [Confirm] button to complete the withdrawal operation.
5. After the withdrawal application is completed, you can see your withdrawal information. You can also click View withdrawal records to view all withdrawal records.
How to enter withdrawal address?
The Mamoru platform will record the withdrawal address you set to facilitate your withdrawals. There is no need to re-enter the withdrawal address every time. The specific operation process is as follows:
1. After successfully logging in, click [Withdraw] and enter the digital currency withdrawal page. In the withdrawal address column, select the withdrawal address. You can also enter the withdrawal address setting page, and reset the different settings.
2. Click on the withdrawal address management, you can choose different currencies, different networks, and the corresponding withdrawal address and address remarks. The withdrawal address must be authentic and valid. Click [Add] button after filling in the information.
3. After filling in the new withdrawal address, click the [Add] button, and a security verification prompt will pop up. In order to ensure the security of your withdrawal address, you need to enter the email verification code for verification. After the verification is passed, click to confirm.
4. After the withdrawal address is added successfully, you can see it in the address list. If the current withdrawal address is no longer necessary, you can click the [Delete] button on the right side.
How much is the withdrawal fee?
When you withdraw assets on the Mamoru platform to other platforms, there are network withdrawal fees. Different currencies and different networks have different withdrawal fees. Different networks correspond to different withdrawal times. You can choose according to your needs.
1. After logging in, enter the Help Center and click the [Withdraw] button for digital currency or fiat currency.
2. You can choose different currencies on the withdrawal page, and you can see your current available balance and remaining withdrawal limits. If you choose a different network, you can see the corresponding withdrawal fees for different networks.
Using USDT as an example: The ERC-20 network fee is $25.00, TRC-20 is $1.00, OMNI is $28.00. The fee will be correlated to the network being used.
How to withdraw fiat currency?
If you want to use the fiat currency in your Mamoru account to withdraw to other platforms, you can use the withdrawal function supported by the platform. Before making the withdrawal, you need to pass the KYC Level 5 verification. For your own account, you must provide real and valid bank information under your name. After completing the information, you can withdraw fiat currency to your bank account.
Click on www.mamoru.com
1. Enter the login page, enter the account ID and password.
2. After login enter the Help Center, click on the digital currency or fiat currency withdrawal.
3. On the withdrawal page, click the [fiat currency withdrawal] button in the upper right corner
4. On the withdrawal page, click on fiat currency withdrawal. You can select the currency supported by the platform and enter the corresponding withdrawal amount. The beneficiary information is your verified bank information. Then click the [Withdraw] button to review the withdrawal.
5. After filling in the withdrawal information, click the [Withdraw] button and the pop up the security verification. Enter the email verification code and the mobile SMS verification code. After the verification code is entered and verified, click the [Confirm] button to complete.
6. After the withdrawal application is completed, you can see your withdrawal information on the review page. You can also click [View] to see all withdrawal records.
How long does a withdrawal take?
1. How long does it take for a digital currency to withdrawal?
The withdrawal time on Mamoru corresponds to the network you choose and the current congestion of the network. In general, this takes between 1 and 30 minutes according to the network congestion. Once withdrawn, Mamoru will automatically update your account balance.
2. How long does it take for a fiat currency to withdrawal?
After submitting a withdraw on the Mamoru platform, the system backend will initiate the order. The withdrawal of funds is based on the policy of each bank and the bank settlement time. The Mamoru platform will automatically update the account for you in time after withdrawal of the funds. The specific arrival time is subject to the bank settlement time. The expected arrival time is 3 to 7 business days.
What to do if the withdrawal is not received?
1. Digital currency funds not received.
Network transfers require several minutes for completion: Mamoru will send funds out after one network confirmation.
We transfer funds to the blockchain network within 3 to 10 minutes. After successful confirmation, our platform transfers the currency to the network.
According to the characteristics of different blockchains, each transfer will take a certain amount of time to be confirmed and sent to the receiving platform. The "number of confirmations" required for different blocks will also be different. Unpredictable block congestion due to too many transfers often occurs in a block, which affects the timeliness of transfers.
If the withdrawal funds have not arrived, please follow the steps below to verify:
If the blockchain shows that it has not been confirmed, or the number of block confirmations has not reached the number of confirmations required by Mamoru, please wait patiently. After the blockchain is confirmed, Mamoru will post the update to the account.
When the blockchain shows that it has been confirmed, but the withdrawal funds have not yet arrived, you may contact online customer service to inquire.
2. Fiat currency funds not received.
Your application for cash withdrawal on the Mamoru platform needs to be reviewed by the system,. After review, the system will transfer the funds through the company account. Make sure that you have a real and valid bank account in your name to successfully transfer funds. The specific arrival time is subject to the bank settlement time. If you have any questions, you can contact the platform online customer service.
How to apply to increase withdrawal limits?
Mamoru platform strictly adheres to compliance and anti-money laundering policies with KYC verification. Using a system from Level 1 to Level 5, users have different privileges and benefits. It also allows for different withdrawal limits. If your limit is not high enough, you may apply for additional KYC verification.
1. After login enter the Help Center, click on the digital currency of fiat currency withdrawal
2. Display your current withdrawal limits on the withdrawal page. If you feel that the withdrawal limit is not enough, you can apply for an increase. Click apply to proceed to the KYC certification page for a higher-level to increase withdrawal limits.
3. On the KYC certification page you can view your current limit. If you feel that the withdrawal limit is not enough, you can apply for a higher level of verification.